Tee, Solitude Aeternus news.

ok guys, John said that the newsletter (that is posted above) basically says it all. But he did tell me that Edgar, one of the guitar players, will most likely be creating the cover art. If not him then Travis Smith will get a go at it if he wants it ( :) cant go wrong there). But he did say that they havent had a chance to even start recording yet.

But he did say this which I knew about but didn't think that i'd ever get to hear it:

"In fact the Concept of God album will be released later this year. (COG was a short lived project with Robert Lowe, John Covington and Steve Moseley - they recorded one album still unreleased"

I cant wait to hear that one

Tee if you want I can type you part of that SA interview from MM...hey I did that for Cahtedral interview for ledmag and he liked it! Just let me know.:D

no.no thank you, I'll be just fine. :D

"father said unto his son, let it be written and let it be done, 2x,
fly away my precious child, fly into the sun,
into darkness, dark decay, forever will be done..."

///close the door and let it be done///

:wave:

hey, how about Spiral Descent?

"by the/hands of doom/pushed to the/wa-hall/ye-eah,
fear the inescapable/we all will fall.... ye-ah...."

:headbang:

You're right, there's not one bad song on Adagio!

Yeah, SA are certainly underrated. Hopefully with this new album coming we'll see a whole lot of SA!!!!!!!!:hotjump:

not that I understood quite well, "to see a whole lot of SA..."

Van told me that they were only barbecuing together, that he never listened to what they play... :lol:

yeah, but no pics were mentioned. :s (I said, OK, nevermind, you wouldn't find it that great maybe, meaning, it's not challenging for a drummer.... :D )