Teh coffee appresheeayyshun thred111!1!!1!666!

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
How many people here are fellow worshippers (and chronic drinkers) of this here subtle yet delectable and ass-kicking, hyperness-inducing drink?

Come now, don't be shy!
How do you take your coffee? What do think about whilst consuming said drink??
:kickass:

i can tell uve had quite a few coffees urself when writing that lol

anyway ive weened myself off the stuff... i had a bit of an addiction... 5 coffees every morning... if i didnt have atleast 3 i would get a headache like hell lol
so i kept lowering how much i drink daily till i stopped completely
well not completely i just drink a shitload of coke to compensate lol
but hey it takes way less time to make :rofl: cuz it just comes in a can

I love coffee, I tend to drink a big mug every other day, and on rare occasions, back to back days. I tend to drink it with a few spoons of honey and a lot of cream.

Once upon a time I was addicted to Mochas, but there is far too much sugar in those things, and I no longer consume processed sugar of any kind.

@ Guthix

BAD news brother. Coke is poison, it makes you pack on the pounds (all the refined sugar and empty calories), rots your intestines and stomache lining, and screws with your body in all manner of ways. Trust me, I used to drink up to a 12 pack A DAY (no lie).

Now I drink maybe three or four a year (when im TRULY desperate)

When im not enjoying a nice cup of coffee, i'll drink mango infused organic tea (one of my favorite drinks)

Never been a coffee drinker. The one time I did fix myself a cup, I put in so much god damn cream & sugar that it was practically chocolate milk when I finished :D I drank it down...an hour or two later I hit the basketball courts and crashed...just had no energy at all...I'm like that's it, no more caffeine bullshit for me. I hardly even drink pop, but once in a while it hits the spot :)

*quits typing and drinks a margarita*

I like both. I need my big cup of coffee every morning with milk, no sugar and a second cup, when I come home from work. During the day I drink tea in various flavors like strawberry or cherry, sometimes green tea.

I like coffee any time of day and in any way it can be served...even cold black coffee is one of my favorite drinks.
But i also like tea (any flavor, slightly favorite is camomille) very much.

As i'm getting a bit older, i've stopped drinking coffee in the evening. It prevents me from sleeping well. So in the evening i've switched to beer, that helps!!! :)

I don't drink much coffee and I only want it with loads of sugar and milk. :) But I like tea in many flavors, apart from pure black tea.

I hardly drink coffee. Used to be once a week, but now even less. I do drink tea though, usually green (but not now, way too hot for tea in summer).

I hardly drink coffee. Used to be once a week, but now even less. I do drink tea though, usually green (but not now, way too hot for tea in summer).

never too hot to have hot green tea. I go to a coffee house to have tea and read. Usually they have good music on too. Led Zeppelin and other classic rock, other than that it can even be stuff from Motown records.

Aaaahhh an early morning and a blazing one. Someday I'll lower my sugar intake (which I've been saying for 10 years) :D

NP: Iced Earth - Something Wicked (Part 3)

My manager at work got me drinking Chai Tea (I think it's just tea with Cinamon, not sure if it has other shit, too, though). Now I drink that shit almost every time I work, It's godlike.