Teh coffee appresheeayyshun thred111!1!!1!666!

Bah, no coffee for me! I'm a short little bastard as is, you know what they say, it'll only stunt my growth ;-)

But Pop, now that, that's a different story!

Liquid pumpkin pie, you say? I don't like pumpinks, but now I must try this pie!
You've never had pumpkin pie? You aren't American are you...I only ask because it's one of the staple desserts served during Thanksgiving. It's not the best pie by any means, but pretty good if it's chilled and with whipped cream on top :) That said, I'll take Chai drink over pumpkin pie.

I concure I-DOG, you must have whip cream on pumpkin pie. Follow that with a nice seasonal beer / ale and some football...ahhhhh Thanksgiving Day is my fave holiday!

This thread just got wierd.

I'm Irish, Iced Dog. Though, I live in Australia.

Eggnog is absolutely foul (I've only had the store-bought stuff) it makes me feel like my whole mouth is lined with egg white!

I had two Chai Teas a Redbull and a Mother (one of those new, 500ml cans) yesterday when I closed. I couldn't sleep for freakin' ages. I don't think it was entirely the fault of the enrgy drinks, though. I usually have trouble sleeping anyways.

For some reason, those "5 Hour Energy" drinks don't do jack shit for me. Not even a placebo. It just makes me feel like I swallowed refrigerated piss for nothing.

Coffie doesnt effect me? When I'm with friends and sleepy, I fix myself a glass of coffee with like a dozen spoons of coffee (no decaff) and I end up snoring like in 30 minutes, well, a few beers always wakes me up (Strangely)