teh frosties

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
I just got into the pandmonium on cd for a measly 15 lids, i havent heard it in years ( i have the Noise records gatefold vinyl dont you know :Smug: ) and it still sounds only BLEEDIN massive, babylon fell, inner sanctum, all classics. So how did metal go so wrong since then? :erk:

Bambi said:
I just got into the pandmonium on cd for a measly 15 lids, i havent heard it in years ( i have the Noise records gatefold vinyl dont you know :Smug: ) and it still sounds only BLEEDIN massive, babylon fell, inner sanctum, all classics. So how did metal go so wrong since then? :erk:
Well thats nothin - Ive got it on gatefold vinyl too, except my one is signed by not one, not two but yes - all three of the bastards over their respective pictures.

Metal didnt go wrong - it just disappeared to be replaced with something different that was called the same.

ffs get a room with TG warrrior fanboy moss :loco:

an old mate of mine had hammerheart on gatefold signed by quorthorn, all before he turned bogey. Maybe hes totally strung out on coke by now and would sell that and all his rare slayer and misfits vinyl to me for the price of a few lines :heh:

aye id like to hear that again, i had it on cassette here somewhere, dont where it is, it was remastered that cd yea? must get that