Tell me some nothings

Jan 4, 2013
Well well my quiet people. I have had an interesting year, how about all of you? I am kind of confused about this emoticon like for real. :cry: I don't know it's kind of creeping me out.

In the meantime, I've gone insane and purchased Whigfield's 2002 release "4" today.

What's more, I'm really enjoying it.

"Amazing...amazing...and beautiful...amazing and beautiful...oh-oh-oh yay..."

So what don't you believe?

A) That I bought a Whigfield album,

B) That I'm enjoying it, or

C) That insanity is the only reasonable conclusion to draw from the above two facts being true.

:lol:

Only 'C' can be true. The other options are ruled out by logic and law. And by cats.

Dwight Baby, the ginger cat I grew up with in the 1980s and 90s, seemed to enjoy a bit of Whigfield now and then.

Mmmmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a new PC and forgot to add the forum to my bookmarks which lead to not posting for quite some time.
In related news; hi all.

Welcome back Aletheus.

I can hardly believe I wasn't banned for posting a Whigfield video in this thread.

:D

I'm also slightly disappointed that nobody has complained about it.

Yeah, you should be. But uhm, well, I really wanted to tell you back then, but I got lost on youtube seeking out the 90's songs I used to listen to... 2Unlimited's Twilight Zone has been my favorite for years. Some years later it was really bad with a lot of really good very bad music. :D

One song I found to be a bit remarkable and therefore nice was Spring by RMB:

And welcome back Aletheus. We all together have just nothing to talk about without you here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing....and beautiful.

I'm gonna need a moment to determine what I'm feeling after listening to this at a power metal forum.

What we all need more of on this forum is clearly Ryan. I'm pretty sure he was the majority of the activity for several years there.