tell me what you think guy

Apocalyptic

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2002
first door on left
www.deoxy.org
whatup guy. what the fuck is up? express your mind on these cds.
-ephel duath - painters palette
-the roots - do you want more?
-sigh - imaginary sonicscapes
-outkast - the love below
-king crimson - beat

why you ask?

because

just because i listed the cd doesnt mean i like it. but i probably do.

start bitchin

Well i think that the Ephel Duath is pretty good...i don't like the (2) first one(s) but this one is ok , kind original...
But , i don't like Beat ..it really sounds too 80's to me..you should first listen to In the court of the Crimson King or Red...

outkast - I hate rap, especially this guy. suposedly hes talented, but i think hes just a dumbass who has a big mouth.

i dont like music that swears, but i do like some that does. i heard that Red from King Crimson has anti-Christian messages in it, so i havent really listened to it, nor do i want to. I heard Ephel Duath, i thought they were good at first until i heard they use to be a Black Metal band. I know about that black metal stuff, satan and rituals. so i would deffinatly stay away from that cd. Opeth and Squarepusher are the only secular bands i listen to

Is this some kind of joke or are you serious about this "I don't want to listen to anti-christian music" - attitude? If you are serious then i must say that you're missing plenty of good music.

Well back to topic, i'm only interested in Ephel Duath - Painters Palette and King Crimson - Beat (of the albums you've listed). And those two albums are damn good.

ephel duath - painters palette
hh18.JPG

the roots - do you want more?
hh4.JPG

sigh - imaginary sonicscapes
hh3.JPG

outkast - the love below
hh15.JPG

king crimson - beat
hh1.JPG

abcdefg, your a fuckin fuckhead. i fuckin hate people like you and abcdefg. as a matter of fact, i fuckin hate you, fuckhead. now that i think about it, i fuckin hate people like you abcdefg. abcdefg, your a fuckin fuckhead. as a mater of fact, i fuckin hate you, fuckhead. i bet your favorite band isnt even enslaved. what a fuckin fuckhead you are. thats a fact as a matter of fact. credit given to the inovators.

The Painter's Palette and Imaginary Sonicscape just rule...the former is highly chaotic technical metal with hints of hardcore and jazz seeping through, while the latter is eclectic genre-defying metal with heavy psychedelic and horror movie atmospheres, and a few unexpectedly catchy hooks. Beat is one of the least representative Crimson albums, it has a few awesome songs but also a few far below their capabilities.

Apocalyptic said:
i dont like music that swears, but i do like some that does. i heard that Red from King Crimson has anti-Christian messages in it, so i havent really listened to it, nor do i want to. I heard Ephel Duath, i thought they were good at first until i heard they use to be a Black Metal band. I know about that black metal stuff, satan and rituals. so i would deffinatly stay away from that cd. Opeth and Squarepusher are the only secular bands i listen to

Dude...you're missing out hey. There's alot of good music behind such stupid images and idealogies.

Ephel Duath may have been a black metal band, but they have evolved into something completely different. The Painter's Palette is mixed with hardcore, jazz, drum n' bass interludes. It's pretty awesome stuff

I'm not too sure about King Crimson, I am yet to hear their music(yep call me slow if you want, but I'm more interested in modern bands). Try out Maudlin of the Well and Kayo Dot. Absolutely beautiful music, technically challenging as hell, but not boisterous the way Ephel Duath are.

I actually don't mind Outkast too much, I like alot of rap as well so shoot me if you want.