Tell me what you think of these

Z>>>I like the cd powertrip. IT has its bad songs, but it also has its fuckin rockers to boot. BUmmer is one of the rockers. ANd as far as the asking folks around here to DL and listen to these songs, well, if they dont do it, then fine by me, but they may be missing something they could like you know. Ppl should always have an open mind when it comes to music. One should never put themselves in a corner they cant get out of.

TEE>>Yeah, Dave tries to be foreward in his lryics, he also tries to offend ppl. Which is one of things i dig about the band, and his style of writing.

Like the part in atomic clock up there where he says "wont you put my dick in plastic, and you can put my brain in a jar"

Well, its like this,.....with the groopy sex thing, his cock would be evidence so to speak, and his brain, well, it would be in a jar for experiments and what not. Im sure you dont wnat me t9o go ove rthe whole song line for line. MM is one of my fav bands.

Ledmag you said this was Monster Magnet?? I have the Spine of God album but they generally don't impress me.:p

Aguy....>>>yeah,. I love that cd as well. ITs very simple and early type stuff.
But yes again, they got better. A different lead guitar player aft er the spine cd etc. And an extra guitar guy to boot. They threw away their jeans and got leather, and started really rocking out around superjudge, and then got better with dopes to infinity, and really rocked out with their cocks out in powertrip, and the newie, it sucks for the most part. I have over 40 cd's by them, including the bootlegs. I love them. The non LP stuff rules. ITs costly to get that stuff, but i have it. Also haev seen them live more than once. SO, yeah, im a fan.