Tell ya what were gonna do!

From now on instaead of me chaing bands around we will let them come to us.
I will send out an email and post on some boards and let them do the rest of the work.
The Rapture Sabbath will now be a once a month show.Deal is the bands have to contact me and let me know they want to be a part of the show and that they will be involved by getting their fans to listen.
So here is what we are going to do September we willnot be playing a Sabbath show we will take the entire month collecting bands who are interested in the compititoion and exposure.
This way they can determine who listens and how much exposure they get.
I am hoping we can get 30 bands a month to be on the show and with a month of preperation they should be able to do more press about it.
Every month we will take the bands and put them on Rapture Sabbath CD'S and offer them to everyone for dirt cheap.
So now if you know a band tell them to contact me.
raptureradio@msn.com

I am reguraly forward people to you to get airplay. Don't know if they write to you like they tell me that they do.

I will send a mail out soon to the bands to see if they get interest. I already send out a mail to labels to get their releases promote on Rapture Radio!
Did you receive that mail also from me? Do you get my emails on your @msn.com account?????????