Ten sign you're...

Ben Johnson said:
Thanks. It's a Bill Lawrence L-500XL. But I've yanked those pickups out since that picture, and it's got EMG 81 & 85 in there now. I can't say I love EMG's, but it's the best pickup I've come across so far.

Is that ESP custom made?

Weird you like EMGs more than Bill Lawrence...people say Bill Lawrence are among the best pickups in the world...on the other hand I've not tried them so I could be wrong.

SomeoneWild said:
Is that ESP custom made?

Weird you like EMGs more than Bill Lawrence...people say Bill Lawrence are among the best pickups in the world...on the other hand I've not tried them so I could be wrong.

No, it's just an SV.

It's not that I don't like the Bill Lawrence - I'm just way more used to the sound and feel of EMGs, the 81 in particular.

I'm a fanboy and I admit it too !

10.Most of the time
9....:zombie: yes
8. I made 3 or 4 about Finland, and I've mentionned the band in every presentation
7.Yes
6.Uh.. yes..
5.Yes but not only for COB (Finnish bands are the best)
4.Nope
3. Yes
2. Tried once but I suck at drawing XD
1.No

10. You already said ya-yow in the street
-no
9. Already lost time to find a false meaning in their lyrics
-yes
8. Already made an oral presentation about Bodom at school
-no
7. Already said "Wow Alexi is trully God!"
-no
6. Already thought: "Hey I want what *COB member* was wearing!"
-the fuck you very much shirt is really cool
5. Already had a thought about moving to Finland because of Bodom
-no
4. Already bought COB Watch or shoes.
-no
3. Tab their song
-no
2. Already made a drawing of one of the member
-no
1. Got a COB Cover tatooed !
-no

ya-yow, thank god ( = alexi ), that I'm not a fanboy, so I'll slipp in my alexi clothes, put my bodom shoes on, go to school and in the lessons, I'll make a picture of alexi which will be tattoed on my cock.

Ben Johnson said:
These are my guitars. And for the record, I was into Flying V's WAY before I knew Bodom even existed. I had the PSA-1 several years before as well. The ESP and GP-1000 were post-Bodom purchases. :)

heapopoop.jpg
Let it be known that the Esp SV standard has nothing to do with alexi laiho, ill be getting mine for xmas.

10. You already said ya-yow in the street Yes
9. Already lost time to find a false meaning in their lyrics No
8. Already made an oral presentation about Bodom at school No
7. Already said "Wow Alexi is trully God!" No
6. Already thought: "Hey I want what *COB member* was wearing!" Yes
5. Already had a thought about moving to Finland because of Bodom No
4. Already bought COB Watch or shoes. No
3. Tab their song Yes
2. Already made a drawing of one of the member No,but of CD covers
1. Got a COB Cover tatooed ! No

Ben Johnson said:
These are my guitars. And for the record, I was into Flying V's WAY before I knew Bodom even existed. I had the PSA-1 several years before as well. The ESP and GP-1000 were post-Bodom purchases. :)

heapopoop.jpg

It's useless to say many words, I can just say that you are lucky, gorgeous guitars... I really envy you...

If they were mine, I'd forbide to touch them to everyone but me (well, like I'm doing with my bass since I have it: who tries to touch it, dies instantly... :rolleyes: )...

Mystique and Inhe: I forgot to add that i didn't have a tatoo of their album cover and i don't own their watch/shoes so sue me.

LOL I actually gave a presentation in my class about Finland this year. The things i found out about the country was very interesting. And last year, i gave a report about the person that's my idol which was Alexi!:) Writing about Alexi rox! I'd move to Finland to be with Alexi and if not, i'd want to visit. I want to own Alexi's pants, bracelets, and necklace. I bet he'd let me keep his pants after i fuck him. I tryed to draw Alexi, but it looks like crap. It looks nothing like him!

you guys are all gonna laugh, but yeah, i seriously thought about getting a bodom cover tattoo. but i've decided that i am going to get a reaper (not COB related) but underneath the reaper it's going to say "Follow the Reaper" and that will be in honor of Bodom's cd obviously, but it'll also have a dual meaning, in that it means "follow death." i've been thinking about this tattoo for a few months now and i think i'll let it sit in my mind for a few more. besides, i just bought a piano, so i don't have money for a tat right now :/

Lady_Laiho said:
LOL I actually gave a presentation in my class about Finland this year. The things i found out about the country was very interesting. And last year, i gave a report about the person that's my idol which was Alexi!:) Writing about Alexi rox! I'd move to Finland to be with Alexi and if not, i'd want to visit. I want to own Alexi's pants, bracelets, and necklace. I bet he'd let me keep his pants after i fuck him. I tryed to draw Alexi, but it looks like crap. It looks nothing like him!

Finland is doing much better off without you. Believe me.

Care to enlighten me about the types of facts and information you used on your report?

Fetzer said:
A COBHC Fanboi:

COBHC fanboy if:

10. You already said ya-yow in the street
9. Already lost time to find a false meaning in their lyrics
8. Already made an oral presentation about Bodom at school
7. Already said "Wow Alexi is trully God!"
6. Already thought: "Hey I want what *COB member* was wearing!"
5. Already had a thought about moving to Finland because of Bodom
4. Already bought COB Watch or shoes.
3. Tab their song :D
2. Already made a drawing of one of the member
1. Got a COB Cover tatooed !
lol i tabbed out a part of children of decadence.. am i a fanboi now kevin?