Tennessee Rock & Metal

DFD260

Feb 3, 2008
Dayton, TN
I've started a new myspace site www.myspace.com/tnrockandmetal It's a place for local and regional bands as well as rock and metal fans. I cover around Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville & Atlanta but not limited to those areas. I just want to help promote some of the bands in these areas so any support would be appreciated. It's also used to promote shows such as Progpower USA and others. Thanks!

Look up a band called SEX & PATRIOTISM. They used to be a Michigan local when I was working in the scene there. They moved to Nashville a few years ago. One of the best out there, imo. The singer has some killer pipes and is one of the nicest guys. Not to mention he looks like Robert Plant and sounds like Axel Rose! :cool: I hope they're still together. It's been a little while since I've talked with them.

Good luck with this! It's awesome to see people supporting the local scene.

I've started a new myspace site www.myspace.com/tnrockandmetal It's a place for local and regional bands as well as rock and metal fans. I cover around Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville & Atlanta but not limited to those areas. I just want to help promote some of the bands in these areas so any support would be appreciated. It's also used to promote shows such as Progpower USA and others. Thanks!

You seriously need to add Dead Air Radio...one of the best Prog-Metal bands I've heard in years, and they're out of Nashville. Their 2nd CD in particular ("Signal to Noise Ratio") is phenomenal.

Craig

The Muse was a horrible venue for the 1 time I went there. It's smaller than Swayze's and the sound sucked.

i have played Swayze's as well 2 or 3 times now. the thing to remember is that they are both VENUES that still have live bands come and play. bad sound or not its still a place to play. not all of us are big enough to play Rockettown or The Masquerade so we are thankful for the little places. i thought the sound at The Muse was good, it could have been you watching a terrible band! hahaha, i am kidding.