Terminator 2 Theme Music...

Garfo

Metal fool
Hey everyone,

So with it being christmas and all, I have seemingly developed an unhealthy obsession with the Terminator 2 Theme music, and the only way I could rid myself of this problem, was by recording an arrangement of the whole darn thing.

The intro is arranged using Edirol Orchestral, and then I decided to go a bit metal with the outro of the song (you'll see what I mean) :)

Anyhoo, the track can be downloaded from the link below: -

http://www.garfomusic.com/audio/T2.mp3

Let me know what you think of the arrangement, and mix and such. Take it easy.

Regards,

Garfo.

Thanks for listening everyone, glad people have dug the arrangement so far. I liked your version too Gavin, I see you stuck with the original melody too. (I changed mine slightly, made it flow more I think?)

As for a midi file, umm I just downloaded the original audio version of the song from Limewire. Worked out the melody on guitar, and arranged everything from there, whilst trying to stay somewhat faithfull to the original piece.

Regards,

Garfo.

Thanks for listening everyone, glad people have dug the arrangement so far. I liked your version too Gavin, I see you stuck with the original melody too. (I changed mine slightly, made it flow more I think?)

Aye man, your one had a lot more thought put into it than mine :lol: i was just killing a few hours while my net died :lol:

I loved your version man, one of the best movie themes ever written!

that's a lot of work man...i just did a google search for "terminator 2 midi" and found about half a dozen different ones

Brad Fiedel rocks! I wonder how much less would have T3 sucked had they hired him to do the soundtrack.

I remember watching the T3 teaser and listening this great arrangement of the main theme, with a choir and suspended chords, and thinking how cool it would be if the movie's main theme followed that lead...of course it didn't.

I found the teaser here just to be more substancial with my post. It's the last one on the page.

Anyway, nice work Garfo! Brings back memories.

In respect to the midi's, I'm just one of those people who likes to make work for myself, lol. Also, I like the whole process of working things out, helping develop my ear and such, it also helps pass time too. :)

Thanks for listening Baddo, I share the same sentiment about T3, oh well. Apparantly they have just finished the script for T4, and are looking to start shooting it soon, Arnie isn't in it either - think I might skip this when it comes to the cinema. :yuk:

Garfo.

about T3, oh well. Apparantly they have just finished the script for T4, and are looking to start shooting it soon, Arnie isn't in it either - think I might skip this when it comes to the cinema. :yuk:

Terminator without Arnie is fucking stupid.

It'll be a download movie at best for me i'm afriad.

I wish folk would leave the fucking trilogies alone! T3 was bad enough... but atleast still passable.