Terrible Certainty

Terrible%20Certainty.jpg

Oups, it's an album? lol. My mistake. I'm not the biggest Kreator fan here and I don't know this album, but I might give it a listen someday. The cover is somewhat cool.

Honestly, it's my favorite Kreator album. It just has this chaotic feel to it that catches my attention more than the other Kreator material.

I have not heard it but 'Pleasure To Kill' is wicked. Extreme Aggressions was crappy.

pretty good album, my favs are still Extreme Aggression, Pleasure To Kill, and Coma Of Souls tho. I like all the Kreator albums (except endorama... never got into that one), even Enemy of God (its not as good as their older stuff, obviously, but its a decent album if you dont think of it as actually being kreator, lol. Anyway... I would really like to see Kreator re-record all their older albums, because the really old ones do have some shitty production.

5thSeason said:
pretty good album, my favs are still Extreme Aggression, Pleasure To Kill, and Coma Of Souls tho. I like all the Kreator albums (except endorama... never got into that one), even Enemy of God (its not as good as their older stuff, obviously, but its a decent album if you dont think of it as actually being kreator, lol. Anyway... I would really like to see Kreator re-record all their older albums, because the really old ones do have some shitty production.
Personally I really like the production on PtK, I think it would lose that 'chaotic' edge if it was redone, plus I wouldn't want Mille to re-do the vocal performances because they are classic!

Terrible Certainty is great. Toxic Trace is one of the best songs Kreator has ever written. Like others said, I think I like Coma of Souls and Pleasure to Kill a little bit better, though.