Terry King on The New Tom Green Show

May 9, 2003
I was watching the show tonight and he had Terry King from Slayer on the show. I don't like the band or anything but I thought it was funny because Tom brought up the subject of Slayer fans carving "Slayer" into their own flesh. Terry started talking about playing a show in Spain where a guy handed him a scalpel and asked him to autograph his body. Then Glenn (Tom's "sidekick") played guitar with Terry and did a decent job of playing rythym while Terry played lead and Tom and Chad Mushka skateboarded. Just kinda a funny thing I thought I would share. Anyone else here see the show or watch it at all?

Yeah I don't like them either but it was just interesting. And yes there are Slayer fans out there who think Slayer is God or something and would carve their own flesh. BTW anyone who watches the show have you seen the two episodes with "Deathy"? He is just some weird guy who lives heavy metal like a religion and he reminds me of a hippie but with metal music. They just bring him on the show for a laugh (as they do many ppl on that show). He calls himself an "extreme metalist", kinda funny huh? And he is like in his early thirties and lives w/ his mom!