TESLA- COMIN' ATCHA LIVE! 08'

I'll have to add that to the list I'm going to do some record shopping friday morning....

i can't remember if i thought it was better than "can't get there from here" but its better than most of the 90's stuff except for the albums that were still on capitol records. its a lot more focused sounding than can't get there from here

Update on the Tesla DVD I just received this....

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that the release date for Tesla's "Comin' Atcha Live! 2008" DVD (Tesla Electric Company Recordings) has been changed to July 15. It was originally scheduled for June 24.

Copies of the DVD will be sent out within the next few weeks, so if you'd like to make sure that you get a copy (if you haven't requested one already), please let me know.

Thanks and happy weekend!

Best,

Amanda

Did anyone watch The Station special on VH1 Classic a month or so ago? It had Dee Snider hosting (proceeds benefited those who were effected by the fire tragedy in Rhode Island during a Great White show). Anyway, Tesla played a large part in that concert. That lead singer's voice was HORRIBLE, IMO. I couldn't stand to watch it. I've never been crazy about that dude's vocals, but on this night he sounded like a character out of Fraggle Rock.

Anyone know if this was just an off-night for him, or does he always sound like that?

JK was definitely ailing that night. I know this because they were supposed to play here in Des Moines, IA on Feb. 20, but they had to postpone because Jeff was sick. Yet they film a live DVD 2 days later? And the Station VH1 show was filmed on Feb. 24, and he was still sick then. That show was almost painful to watch. Tesla finally played in Des Moines on March 3rd, and he was STILL a little sick then! He even said before their 1st song, "I'm a little under the weather, so you're gonna have to help me out here!" I'll buy it nonetheless, but in my opinion, they should have filmed a later show, or postponed the Minnesota date if they insisted on filming that particular show for a DVD. Not Jeff's finest hour. But still: :worship: