Tesseract Live in Vegas.

Weird, their stage sound was pretty shit (guitar wise) in LA.

FTR, Acle was running the 5150II into the Mesa 2x12 for distortion, not the AxeFX. He only ran that for cleans/leads. The other guitarist was running an Axe into an SS poweramp/Mesa 4x12, though, but sounded terrible compared to Dave from DTB through the exact same rig.

FTR, Acle was running the 5150II into the Mesa 2x12 for distortion, not the AxeFX. He only ran that for cleans/leads.

Well that would explain why it sounded god like ...lol

I guess I didn't notice the cables running into the front end of the 5150, just looked like he was using the power section. I didn't get to talk to them after the show as I had some press shit to deal with. Wish I had time to discuss the rigs with them though. Loved the way it sounded.

FUCK. Are you telling me Devin was in Vegas this Saturday and I missed it? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

saw Tessearact last night at a dive bar/club down the street from my house... they were goddamn amazing. Sounded great... got some footage of it... talked with the guys for a bit afterward.

The guitarists are using the axe fx/pod pro (Acle/James respectively) through to the house for clean sounds only and using the crunch channel on the 6505+ heads into the cabs (both had 4x12s last night) for distorted awesomeness.

I have a video of it, with shitty sound cause I was standing 5 feet away, from last night... I will post it if anyone cares to see it.

^^The Tarzana gig? IIRC, that was separate from the DTB tour, and the rig description doesn't sound the same as when I saw them. Maybe James had his shit hiding behind the cabinet, though, as I could've sworn he was running through Dev's other guitarist's rig (AxeFX/SS poweramp/Mesa 4x12). Acle was definitely running a 2x12 when I saw them, though.

^^The Tarzana gig? IIRC, that was separate from the DTB tour, and the rig description doesn't sound the same as when I saw them. Maybe James had his shit hiding behind the cabinet, though, as I could've sworn he was running through Dev's other guitarist's rig (AxeFX/SS poweramp/Mesa 4x12). Acle was definitely running a 2x12 when I saw them, though.

It was separate from the DTB tour. It was still awesome and there was only like 10-15 people there.