Megadeth - HOB Las Vegas

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Holy shit what an AMAZING FUCKING SHOW !!!

2 minutes to midnight came over the PA and the crowd starts singing maiden, then as soon as the song ends... megadeth bludgeon us all to death with an Hour and a Half of pure metal madness....holy shit.

Chris was SPOT ON all night, not missing a single note in any song.

Notable moments for me were,

Hangar 18
Tornado of souls
She wolf
In My darkest hour
Headcruser
44 minutes

Shit they even did A Tout Le Mond, and Dave didnt even have to sing. This is without a doubt Megadeth best lineup ever.

Chris's tone was un, friggin real. Bu going to the show I answered my own question about the wall of marshalls be hind the band...lol Chris is in-fact still using his Engl, the tone was prefect, just an amazing sound. The combination of Daves JVM and Chris's Engl blended flawlessly. Here it is 7 am the next morning and I am still grinning ear to ear at this amazing experience.

I have seen Megadeth 2 other times. Once in 91' on the clash of the titans tour with Marty, on Gigantour in 2004 with Drover, and the current lineup is BY FAR the best they have ever been. I am completely blown away by this. I cant wait to make the trip to Irvine to catch them with Slayer and Testament !!!

I have some shitty camera phone pics and vids I can pot later if yall wanna see em.