Question for Chris for Guitar Technique

ibanezer

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2009
Hi Chris,

I am from India, and play guitar as a hobby. I am big fan on Megadeth and you are one of the most amazing guitarists I have ever seen.

I would be thankful if you could suggest some books or websites for developing proper technique.

I had read some stuff from Guitar Principles website and the way you play and your technique is quite similar to what she says on her website.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Ibanezer.

Hi Chris,

I am from India, and play guitar as a hobby. I am big fan on Megadeth and you are one of the most amazing guitarists I have ever seen.

I would be thankful if you could suggest some books or websites for developing proper technique.

I had read some stuff from Guitar Principles website and the way you play and your technique is quite similar to what she says on her website.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Ibanezer.

Hey Ibanezer,

search this forum, there is a great thread on picking technique and over all general technique. I would also hit youtube, there are so many great tutorials by awesome players that you could spend a lot of time there. I would highly recommend a quality instructor so you get feedback on how your technique is progressing, and finally remember that everyone is built different, you need to be able to allow your technique to work at it's best within those confines.

Take care, Chris.