Testament DVD bootleg : Steve DiGiorgio

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
Hi,

I'm a big fan of Steve DiGiorgio and i have a dillema, i need to get one DVD, YES only one.....:erk:

My choice will go between those DVDs as they seems to pop up often on Ebay.

-Live in Tilburg: the netherlands
-Live in Japan Riding the snake 1999

I'm sure some of you guys watched those two dvds and i need your opinions on those regarding Steve DiGiorgio's performance, sound quality, video quality.

Thanks! (yes i do own Sadus: Live in Chile)

I'd go for the Tilburg one. Not just because of the performance, but because it was a legendary night! Especially when we all got to climb on stage during Over The Wall and fuckin' thrash it up with the Testament lads!

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Steve DiGiorgio and i have a dillema, i need to get one DVD, YES only one.....:erk:

My choice will go between those DVDs as they seems to pop up often on Ebay.

-Live in Tilburg: the netherlands
-Live in Japan Riding the snake 1999

I'm sure some of you guys watched those two dvds and i need your opinions on those regarding Steve DiGiorgio's performance, sound quality, video quality.

Thanks! (yes i do own Sadus: Live in Chile)

I have live videos of Steve playing with Sadus and Death. All gigs were filmed by myself. All details are on my tradelist which is in trade section of the main Forum.
Cheers
Dave
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

hey man. i have both dvd"s and i would say that the quality of the the tilburg show is better then the rideing the snake dvd.Also there is a part when chuck invites everyone up on stage and the band gets pushed up to the drum kit it's wild!The amazing thing is that after the song everyone calmly gets off the stage.Ya know testament always looks like they have more fun then any band i have ever seen.The japan show has a part like that as well but the sound seems to only really pick up at what ever the camera is looking at for some reason.I have a question for you,do you know why the live in buenos aires tape has not been made into a dvd?.That one has some of the best sound and picture of the bunch and james murphy is smokin.By the way no offence to deadly embrace/walter morgan i am really gratefull for all these shows they are all worth haveing in my opinion.Digiorgio is awesome i dont know how he plays thrash with a fretless really amazing!: