ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
May 01, 2009

For Immediate Release

May 1, 2009

TESTAMENT ANNOUNCES SET LIST CONTEST…PICK THE SONGS YOU WANT TO HEAR!!!

TESTAMENT is offering fans the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to choose what songs they would like to hear during the band’s upcoming North American headlining tour! The poll is being conducted on the band’s official MySpace page and can be found here.

There are three set lists fans can vote on:

* Set A – The Legacy full album + ‘Best Of’
* Set B – The New Order full album + ‘Best Of’
* Set C - THE PREACHER, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, THE NEW ORDER, OVER THE WALL, SINS OF OMISSION, MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, THE PERSECUTED WON’T FORGET, DEMONIC, TRUE BELIEVER, DO OR DIE, THE LEGACY, INTO THE PIT, SOULS OF BLACK, ELECTRIC CROWN, DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH, DNR, 3 DAYS IN DARKNESS, THE FORMATION OF DAMNATION

Each city’s set list will be open for voting, so make sure to visit www.myspace.com/testamentlegions and make your voice heard!

Singer Chuck Billy commented on the MySpace/set list poll: “Dudes, we have something SICK planned for you…we know times are tough, and it is hard to get out there and spend the money on a ticket, so we are making this tour YOURS. It is your choice what we play. Check out the BRAND NEW contest live on our MySpace and VOTE on 3 set lists to determine our musical fate for the evening. We promise which ever set wins, we will get out on stage every night and kick your motha-f*@king ass...Also, for the first time EVER we have VIP packages for sale. Not only does the VIP package include a ticket to the show but... hey, go ahead have a drink ON US...and with us. You will hang with us and check out our sound check, PLUS receive an autographed poster, collectible laminate, Testament Music Skins, a Very Special Limited Edition Merch Item and you will be entered into a raffle to win one of our NOT EVEN OUT YET Darkstar Testament Skateboard as well as Eric Peterson’s signature Dean guitar ‘Old Skull’ V, and more! So don’t waste time, take a look at our dates, see when we are coming to your city, buy a ticket to the show & GET INTO THE PIT! Heavy Metal Forever!

holy shit holy shit. as much as I love the first two albums,that C setlist is holy fucking incredible. gimme gimme gimme.

They should video record the shows and put out a 4 disc dvd. One dvd for each setlist and then other for music videos/interviews/behind the scenes stuff. Hell yes.

I can honestly say that Testament kicked ass last night. The crowd was really into it and the guys played great! If I had any issues it was that we did not get to hear "the new order" in its entiirety even though we voted for it. Set list C still rocked. I cannot believe they did not play the legacy tho

the each city get a different setlist?
Like if one city voted for set list A they get Setlist A and lets say Atlanta votes for Setlist B they get that one? Is that correct? right now it looks like Atlanta is getting The New Order in its entirety

That's what it sounds like. For people going to shows, they should report back to see what actually transpires.

call me crazy but how about Formation of Damnation in its entirety? it is a hell of an album and this is the tour for that album

BUMP! New Set List C:

THE PREACHER, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, THE NEW ORDER, OVER THE WALL, SINS OF OMISSION, MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, THE PERSECUTED WON’T FORGET, DEMONIC, TRUE BELIEVER, DO OR DIE, THE LEGACY, INTO THE PIT, SOULS OF BLACK, ELECTRIC CROWN, DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH, DNR, 3 DAYS IN DARKNESS, THE FORMATION OF DAMNATION

they dropped out First Strike is Deadly and Dog Faced Gods. no good,no good at all. Demonic Refusal is still in there though...