Testament @ Fantasy Studio pics

Greeeeat news, things are really rolling right now and drums are almost done!...maybe the best record so far this century is gonna be released in time! Can't wait untill sound/video and the Formation of Damnation cover is up!

Thanks for the news Ms. Anthrope (how do you get into the studio?) -- continue give us more amazing Testament News!

thanks! they are on schedule. last i heard yesterday evening is eric putting down his guitar tracks. i'll check in with them to get status reports :).

Nice job Ms.Anthrope...
Can you tell us some info about the tempo/speed of the record?:kickass:

a, First strike/DNR, thrash uptempo
b, Fall of Sipledome uptempo, death metal
c, Practice what you preach, mid-tempo
d, ?

it's got EVERYTHING.

fast, thrashy songs. some of it is melodic and yet 'HEAVY' at the same time. i haven't heard any ballad-type songs... not sure if there is one. bottom line, it won't disappoint.

it's got all the best of the old AND new!!!

it's got EVERYTHING.

fast, thrashy songs. some of it is melodic and yet 'HEAVY' at the same time. i haven't heard any ballad-type songs... not sure if there is one. bottom line, it won't disappoint.

Oooh great...
That's exactly what I wanted to hear! this album is gonna be sooooo fuckin' good!

it's got EVERYTHING.

Will there be an instrumental on the album? Also, how many "bonus" songs are they recording for either the Japanese release and/or singles? Are they videotaping any of the recording for like a making of dvd? Thanks.

Will there be an instrumental on the album? Also, how many "bonus" songs are they recording for either the Japanese release and/or singles? Are they videotaping any of the recording for like a making of dvd? Thanks.

1. not 100% sure, but i don't think so.
2. a little too early for that, and i don't know.
3. i didn't hear about anyone filming them in the studio, but i'll ask!

you are kidding,right?fast recording and Testament don't belong in the same sentence...

They announced they were in the studio and announced they had finished drum tracks in the same day, that's pretty damn fast.

Plus, I'm a Metallica fan, so any speed of recording is considered fast :lol:

I hope they don't exaggerate in the opposite way now and after waiting X years to get into studio, record an album in a week. J/k of course