Testament feature at Examiner.com

heavymetalexaminer

New Metal Member
Mar 18, 2009
Hi guys,

I know this is a shameless plug, but I just wanted to get the word out there that I have been chosen to be the new Heavy Metal Examiner over at Examiner.com.

I'm making it my mission to spice up the site with all things from the world of metal.

Please take a moment to check it out if you get the chance.
http://www.examiner.com/x-5629-Heavy-Metal-Examiner

I do appreciate it.

MM

yea really that poster kicks ass, were the fuck did he get it?
also, i never heard this, Were can i get this?

Although a fan presale is currently underway, tickets become available on Friday, March 20. A “VIP Pack” will also be available, which includes a special meet-and-greet opportunity, access to sound check, special merchandise items, an autographed poster, a collectible laminate, personalized Music Skins, and entry into a grand prize raffle for a Dean Guitars’ Eric Peterson “Old Skull” Flying V Signature model guitar, and a DarkStar Testament-themed skateboard.

oh shit sorry for being a dumb ass , i just seen the whole thread for the Vip passes.

so when do we figure out about the VIP tickets? I don't want to buy tickets until i figure out about were to get those. thanks

$160 for the meet n greet. Damn! I guess no one heard that there's a recession going on here in the states. I'll just take the general admission seats please.