TestamenT @ Kilafors, Sweden July 9

Jan 27, 2006
Sweden
Can't wait to see you for the second time this year, and my second time ever:hotjump:, at Rockweekend!

This is a part of my wishing-setlist of Testament songs that were not included in your gig with Judas Priest in Stockholm. If you play some of these songs I would be the happiest Testament fan at the Festival!!! (Testament is the only reason for me to go to this festival)

DISCIPLES OF THE WATCH
Persecuted
First Strike Is Deadly
Apocalyptic City
Trial By Fire

(Although the list could be soo much longer:devil:)

Any other Testment fans that are going to Rockweend?

Hell yeah! I´m going to show, are you swedish because if so we can talk swedish instead.

Anyways, this is my third time that i am seeing Testament. They always put on a kick ass thrashfest! And it is my only reason for going to rockweekend too!

See you in the pit!

Testament sure thrashed "Chill-a-force" nicely this thursday, although I was not totally happy with the sound as it was, from where I stood, difficult to hear both guitars. I think Eric's should've been cranked up a bit...

And this time they even played The Persecuted Won't Forget, one song I missed badly last time at Sweden Rock.

All in all, it was lovely to see so many people thrashing about in the pit despite the really lousy weather. (I'd say the audience doubled from thursday to friday, probably partly because the rain had stopped by then.) And Testament ALWAYS rule! :headbang:

/SE

Could anyone tell me a few on the songs they played?Thanks in advace guys

Awesome to see you guys, even tho the weather was kinda wet and the ground like a pile of shit, you guys Stepped up and made the day worth it.

Got some nice pics from Thursday at Rockweekend at www.snap-it.se

The Show was totally Amazing, fur sure the best gig at Rockweekend...eventough it was 4 inches of mudd and rain!
I think the sound was awesome for a festival!

I didn't know Testament were creating "Wall of Deaths" during their shows, it was pretty cool!

These were the songs they played in no particular order:
Intro – For the glory of…
More Than Meets the Eye
The Persecuted Won’t Forget
The Formation of Damnation
DNR
3 Days in Darkness
The Preacher
Over the Wall
Practice What You Preach
Burnt Offerings
The New Order(?)