Testament last night at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Holy crap. DO NOT MISS THIS TOUR. Let's put it this way - "Eerie Inhabitants", "The New Order" and "The Haunting" opened the show, and "The Preacher", "Alone In the Dark", and "Disciples of the Watch" closed it. In between were "Low", "DNR", "Sins of Omission", a scorching "Souls of Black", and pretty much everything else you'd want to hear.

Skolnick is playing like a man possessed. Go see it.

...Holy crap. DO NOT MISS THIS TOUR. Let's put it this way - "Eerie Inhabitants", "The New Order" and "The Haunting" opened the show, and "The Preacher", "Alone In the Dark", and "Disciples of the Watch" closed it. In between were "Low", "DNR", "Sins of Omission", a scorching "Souls of Black", and pretty much everything else you'd want to hear.

Testament kicks ass period! :kickass: I'd love to see these guys, but I've never been able to. :erk:

~Brian~

They're playing some new songs, and I believe they're changing the set every night, too. If they're even half as good as they were last night, you'll have a good time.

If they're changing the set every night I wish we were the ones who got the different set :erk: They were awesome as always, but I'm getting bored of the same setlist 3 years in a row when they have so much awesome material to draw from

yeah, just rub salt in the wound, why don'tcha!? :Smug:

:p

I am also one of those who haven't seen TestAmenT since the Demonic tour here in Atlanta. I wish there was some way I could have helped make this happen for us here. I'll just have to start watching for the next time they go out.

If they're changing the set every night I wish we were the ones who got the different set :erk: They were awesome as always, but I'm getting bored of the same setlist 3 years in a row when they have so much awesome material to draw from

Uh, they played "DNR", "Low", "True Believer", a new song ("Afterlife"), and a couple of other things they didn't play at the last Jaxx show. I didn't see last fall's tour, but I didn't think they were playing any of "The Gathering" or "Low" stuff on that one. Apparently they played "Riding The Snake" last night in MA, too.

Uh, they played "DNR", "Low", "True Believer", a new song ("Afterlife"), and a couple of other things they didn't play at the last Jaxx show. I didn't see last fall's tour, but I didn't think they were playing any of "The Gathering" or "Low" stuff on that one. Apparently they played "Riding The Snake" last night in MA, too.

They did Gathering and Low stuff the last time around too (the same ones) :)