Testament last night at Jaxx...

...and hey, Chuck and Jon Oliva can do a sumo wrestling match some day. I found it interesting Chuck was advocating a three-day metal fest in the states. Perhaps he was thinking bigger picture, but I wanted to yell out "prog power, you fool!"

For some reason I awoke this morning with "Fall, Babylon Fall" in my head. Haven't heard that one in ages...

Kevin

I saw Testament in 04 at the Sun N Steel Fest (poorly promoted Jack Koshick debacle). They only had vocals and drums going through the house PA for the first 2 songs because of a FOH snafu. Was ridiculous. "Over The Wall" sounded quite odd with just Chuck and the drummer going. Otherwise, they owned. Always been my fave band of mine since the late 80's. So many great albums.

Are they playing anything from "The Ritual"? That disc gets slammed by some fans and I've never figured out why. :err:

~Brian~

I love "The Ritual" as well... Wish they'd play Atlanta again. One of my favorite bands. :headbang:

Last time we saw them was in LA at The House of Blues the night Lana Clarkson was ALLEGEDLY shot by Phil Spector.

I really wished I could have seen Testament (and Amon Amarth too) at SotU in New Jersey, but I was in Texas for a little something called Madfest ;)
Me too. :erk:
I was all set to go but had a family obligation. Found out all the set times were real early (Amon Amarth something like 2:00 and Testament 7:00) Just couldn't make it. :cry: