Testament on VH1' classic...metal mania

RockBodom

Jun 15, 2003
USA
Visit site
Just a small token of info legions, but VH1 played the video for Nobody's Fault today on the metal mania after they read the press release for Bostaph joining...~!

rock hard

Is it just me, or does anyone else absolutely HATE VH1 now? They've turned from a pretty cool old school rock/classic music station to MTV lite, aka MTV without all the black people. From "Behind the Music" to "The fabulous life of J-Lo" and other pop stars no one with a life worth living should give a flying fuck about? Fuck VH1.

/rant

Testament Legions said:
That's a cool show, Val! They've played Testament vids!

I know. It's been great. That chick does a good job doesn't she? Man, sometimes I wish I had HER job! She rocks!

How have you been TL? Looks like you've been quite busy partying it up?

Valofvalhalla said:
I know. It's been great. That chick does a good job doesn't she? Man, sometimes I wish I had HER job! She rocks!

How have you been TL? Looks like you've been quite busy partying it up?
I'm okay, but I'm glad to hear you are on the mend! You tough broad, you. To tell you the truth, I haven't really partied since early December. That was the only time I had fun, too.

Been keeping a lo-pro lately.

Testament Legions said:
I'm okay, but I'm glad to hear you are on the mend! You tough broad, you. To tell you the truth, I haven't really partied since early December. That was the only time I had fun, too.

Been keeping a lo-pro lately.
Low profile? Sounds like me too! I'm hoping something kicks up in SFO in late July so I can come up and party with you guys? :)

Metal Mania has also shown The Greenhouse Effect i think, along with Practice What You Preach.....don't quote me on The Greenhouse Effect though