Testament Play London 17 July?

Pedal Bin

New Metal Member
May 30, 2006
Just seen an advert for this show. Can anyone confirm this? Bearing in mind the hassle over the last dates that were not "officialy" confirmed...

I saw that gig advertised at stargreen.com as well. It is basically the June 2 gig that was supposed to take place in London that is now supposedly re-scheduled for July 17. I don't know how to take this. This date is not listed on testamentlegions.com anywhere. So I take it that it's not confirmed yet. Could somebody at testamentlegions.com please confirm whether this gig will happen at all or is it the promoter taking his dream pills again. I don't want to waste my money paying for tickets and P&P where the P&P is about £5 and I didn't get any refund for the P&P when I got a refund for the 'cancelled' June 2 gig.

Bradford Rios have posters all over the venue advertising Testament on 15th, Dudley JBs have a date listed on 16th, and obviously there is this London show as well.

After what happened last time, somebody should officially confirm these show as the promoter obviously thinks (again) they are happening......

Presumably, if the gig goes ahead on the 17th, then the tickets I've got in front of me for the 2nd June are still valid?