Testament Show (a.k.a. Poor Caracas)

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
As some of you have heard, the official date on the Testament gig is Saturday, June 4th. It's 21+ and $25 advance price on tix, which will sell out fast.

and it's a Saturday.

That being said, we offer condolences to Caracas who booked his flight for the previously scheduled date, and offer Cheyanne as much luck as possible in getting to the gig on time.heh.

See ya there!

:p I will be there; the car's @ the shop right now getting fixed rofl....
Jay says he looks forward to being the human barricade again

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

Still nothing going on at Jaxx on 6/24...there is still a chance that you guys could play there. Jaxx hasn't confirmed anyone else yet...and JOP hasn't completely sealed their upcoming tour. So...there is still a chance...

Either way, I'll still be in Sterling from 6/22 - 6/26. There's got to be SOMEBODY worth seeing playing out.

Caracas

Hey guys, can you set aside one ticket? My best friend from New York *may* come down for the show but he has to assess his money situation first. I told him not to go through Ticketbastard for this show, and it would rock if he could get his ticket from you. I will let you know if he decides not to go.

Tix Bought :headbang:

Looking forward to it..will be last time in MD for me for a while...heading to PA on June 20th..permently

Will be back for the Stratovarius show in Sept though

I'm terrible; I didn't get back from volunteering @ the shelter till nearly midnight (I left my house around 9am and left the shelter 12 hours later lol); so I didn't pick up my tix; but will do this week!!!
I still want 2 hehe

The setlist from the UK show:

The Preacher
New order
The Haunting
Electric Crown
Sins of Omission
Souls of Black
Into the pit
Trial by fire
Practice what you preach
Let go of my world
The Legacy
Over the wall
Raging waters
Disciples of the watch

If that's the US set, I'll be happy with it...