Testament streaming live from Wacken 2012!

Testament have just finished! This was the setlist:

Rise Up
The New Order
The Preacher
Native Blood
True American Hate
More Than Meets The Eye
Dark Roots Of Earth
Into The Pit
Practice What You Preach
Over The Wall
D.N.R.
Three Days In Darkness

That's a nice set list.I hope it ends up on youtube.I don't think I'll be around to catch this.

Hopefully the channel which streamed the concert will re-broadcast it, like they did with Saxon's show on Friday night. :)

The new songs absolutely slay live, they sound more intense and even heavier... Gene definitely adds an extra dimension to their live sound! He is a demon behind the kit, and all their songs sound way more intense and venemous as a result of his prescence. I really hope he stays!

True, that's a great setlist, I missed the live broadcast but found that some users have already uploaded some videos of it to youtube, the full concert is not available yet though..

The full concert is not available due to the stream freezing more than once during the performance. I was recording the show to put on youtube later, but didn't bother due to the freezes. The first half of The New Order I missed due to the freezing, and a good chunk of Over The Wall and DNR too. :( I hope there's no such issues with their Bloodstock stream later tonight. Ive watched 3 sets from Bloodstock already though, and all 3 went fine with no cutting up or freezing.