Testament Take Over Sirius/XM w/ Special Performance for Select Fans

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
SIRIUS XM Radio is assembling a small audience of friends and listeners of TESTAMENT for a special performance on the evening of August 10, 2009 in New York City (Manhattan).

The seating for this program is extremely limited – we’ve got a total of fifteen (15) spots to offer the recipients of this email – and will be on a "first-come, first-served" basis determined by when an email is received at SIRIUS XM Radio. Each winner can bring one guest. If you are interested, are at least 18 years old, and are 100% confident that you can be in NEW YORK CITY on August 10, 2009 send an email complete with your full name, contact information (valid email and cell phone number) to artistconfidential@siriusxm.com.
SIRIUS XM Radio will NOT be providing transportation to/from the event.

Make sure to include "TESTAMENT” in the subject line of your message to artistconfidential@siriusxm.com or your email will not be considered.
DO NOT reply to this email as it will not be valid for this opportunity.

If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time of the event and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email (and have been confirmed by SIRIUS XM Radio) will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.

Thank you!

Hey ms.a
I was looking at the Legions site,did all the people who won a seat get for the show an Eric guitar too?Or was that a separate contest?
Will Sirius be broadcasting the show?

After the performance for the SiriusXM show "Artist Confidental", Alex, Eric and Chuck did an hour long live interview on Eddie Trunk's show. They said that the show will be broadcast in a few weeks...I'm not sure which Sirius station will carry it....but hopefully Ms. A will let us all know.:)

Here is a link that Ms. A posted on the TL MySpace page of photos from that performance.....and there are a few videos from it as well on Youtube....

http://www.metalinsider.net/photos/exclusive-photos-testament-siriusxm-studios-8-10-09

The interview was done on the Sirius "Boneyard" channel where Eddie Trunk does a weekly show every Monday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.....I don't think it is associated with VH1...it was a good interview....at one point the guys talked about the "non-metal" musical acts they are listening to; Eric is a Christina Aguilera fan......

oh come on,I agree that pop shit sucks and that image counts more than the music itself,but Aguilera has a hell of a voice regardless... she could freaking sing polka,country or whatever and still have a great voice.

Sorry man,she might be a hot chick and have a great voice I'm not even sure of that.But I can't ever imagine any situation ever where I would be in the mood to listen to that and be happy about it....ever.The best pop voice in the world is still a pop voice. I get all I need from Thrash and virtuoso guitar.But to each their own. I just don't get it. :)