Testament, TFOD Listen to whole CD Now!!

It's been a very long time since I've been here. But I stopped by today and saw this thread. Since I'm a huge fan of testament(Hung out with them on the gathering tour) I've been very much looking forward to the new album. So i'm loading the myspace right now to take a peak.

I've got my preorder in for the autographed copy (you can order from their myspace page.)

Any of those interested in spending a few bucks, you can go to the Nuclear Blast European site, www.nuclearblast.de and they have the deluxe version with a dvd and book. Shipping price sucks though, so watch out.

I listened to the album a few times now on their myspace page and it kicks some serious ass.

SOUNDS EXCELLENT!!!! Does anyone know if they will be doing a tour on their own in the US, besides the Metal Masters tour??????

They have done a few shows already, what's left:

May 1 2008, The Machine Shop Flint, Michigan
May 2 2008, Peabody’s Downunder Cleveland, Ohio
May 3 2008, The Pearl Room Mokena, Illinois

I've already seen them before these dates at San Francisco and Las Vegas. Their sets have been approx 1 1/2 hours. Per Chuck Billy, the Metal Masters tour they will only be doing approx 30 min sets. May 3rd, here I come!!!!!!!!!!