TESTAMENT - THE FORMATION OF DAMNATION

I agree to disagree.:lol:

I shall disagree with you a second time! :lol:

Back on topic, the new Testament CD is excellent. I caught the show last weekend in Chicago and it was outstanding. I look forward to seeing them again in August (maybe twice!).

I think this CD is great! I look for hooks and melodies, and it's got 'em. I really like it more than the new DEath Angel disc, which hurts to say because I have always been a bigger fan of DA. I have always liked Pauls drumming to Lombardo, but that is due to me being a bigger fan of Forbidden. Lombardo has a loose feel that suits slayer fine, Paul has a more modern feel.

Testament’s crushing new album, The Formation of Damnation, charted for the second week in a row, coming in at #150 on the Billboard Top 200. The album debuted at #59 on the Billboard Top 200, moving over 11,500 units in the first 5 days! The album is the band’s highest charting release in their 24-year history. Testament also continues to dominate the airwaves, coming in at #1 on both the FMQB and CMJ radio charts!

I had no idea that their new album debuted that high on the charts! I'm impressed! :headbang: Metal is alive and well!

~Brian~