Testament - The Gathering

:puke:
Fuck off big assdickhole,
I've got all testament albums (and dvds), wouldn't I know it was the old classic Testament songs rerecorded??!
Shut the fuck and respect my opinion as a thrash metal fan! :headbang:

yes i know that, but here we are talking about THE GATHERING so keep you FAG mouth shut, you piece of shit, and how you can say first strike is deadly is theyre best album?, if all the songs in that album are from an others records i dont get it !

Reactions: ejb
What is there to get? It's an album, and he likes it best. It's called an OPINION. Sure, the songs were on other albums, but not in the same form. And, while the thread title is "The Gathering", if you've been reading the thread, you might notice that there have been lots of off-shoots, like recommendations of people's favorite albums by Testament, and even Overkill. So if anyone should be keeping their "fag mouth shut", it's you.

And on the topic of the thread title...The Gathering is Testament's best album IMO, and one of my favorite albums period by any artist.

What is there to get? It's an album, and he likes it best. It's called an OPINION. Sure, the songs were on other albums, but not in the same form. And, while the thread title is "The Gathering", if you've been reading the thread, you might notice that there have been lots of off-shoots, like recommendations of people's favorite albums by Testament, and even Overkill. So if anyone should be keeping their "fag mouth shut", it's you.

And on the topic of the thread title...The Gathering is Testament's best album IMO, and one of my favorite albums period by any artist.
I think you say that cause you are his boyfriend and you like his dick YOU FAGED hahaha :lol:

plus is imposible that one hits album could be better than a studios album !

I Don't understand you Deadline, you must be a big pink arse...
I thought this discussion was over but you are to gay to give up!
It seems like you only can listen to a single album and not mix songs! Can you even listen to a live recording?:erk:
thats lika a "best of" with a "new sound"...I don't listen to best of albums, I like all Testament albums!

(I've listened to Live in London the most this year, Testament are kings of thrash on stage):headbang:

I think it's cool that you have your own opinion Gayline, but you seem like a 3 year old dick when you attack others thoughts!

Thanks for me

I Don't understand you Deadline, you must be a big pink arse...
I thought this discussion was over but you are to gay to give up!
It seems like you only can listen to a single album and not mix songs! Can you even listen to a live recording?:erk:
thats lika a "best of" with a "new sound"...I don't listen to best of albums, I like all Testament albums!

(I've listened to Live in London the most this year, Testament are kings of thrash on stage):headbang:

I think it's cool that you have your own opinion Gayline, but you seem like a 3 year old dick when you attack others thoughts!

Thanks for me
Hey men somebody said your fraking NAME???? beacause i didnt and the other guy neither, so care about your Own business...ONLY!!!

S.O.D. is another cool band... What was the name album again? Oh, right... Speak English or Die.

ABOUT THE THREAD!!!!!!..... I have to say I'm fan of Testament from 1988 with "the new order" and I'd followed and getting all Testament CD's since that day... when The Gathering was released I thought "maybe is a death metal piece (thinkin' in the Demonic experiment that I Like a lot)". I bought the CD inmediately without idea how he was...

and I Listened DNR (yes man.. DNR, do not resucitate to the guy who don't know it) and.. It blowed my head!!!!!!!!!!! I Said yeaahhh!!! is maybe the most brutal album of all Testament releases... a perfect combination between the old thrash metal style and death metal experience in Demonic... the only thing I don't like of TG was the solos (or non-solos). With James Murphy on the album (the same guy who kick all thrash bay area asses with his solos in Low) I expected something similar on TG.

but TG is a kick ass album!!!!! with Steve Di Giorgio (a fretless bass wizard), Dave Lombardo (legendary Slayer drummer) and James Murphy!!!!

A recommendation? buy ALL Testament CD (al least all the estudio records)