Which should I get? SoB or Legacy?

Which Testament album should I get? Souls of Black or The Legacy?

• Souls of Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epica

May 4, 2003
Lost and Damned
Visit site
Alright, time to get yet another Testament album, this will be my fifth. But which should I get; Souls of Black or The Legacy?

I know a lot of you would say I should get The Gathering instead, but on my regular online store, it's almost double the price of SoB or Legacy. (Gathering: 17$, everything before that 9$, in dollar currency)

After this I won't buy a Testament album for two months (for reasons financial), so help me out here, fellas!
I'll make the order today, se be quick (sorry if I sound too demanding;))

yeah the legacy is a great album... souls is one of there lessor albums... and make sure you get The Gathering sooner or later... its one of my favorite albums of all time

hell yes the follow up to the gathering is esily the most anticipated metal album for me...

I cant wait to hear new testament =)

second would be the next Cannibal Corpse album i really hope they build on Gore Obsessed and get back to there original glory of Butchered at Birth & Tomb of the Mutilated >:)

pest666 said:
you should have dropped the Primal Fear and gotten the Gathering instead
NO, I SHOULD NOT HAVE! PRIMAL FEAR RULES!!!

Seriously [takes nervecalming pill], I never order two albums from the same artist at once. So Gathering's in my next order, Ok? :D

But Primal Fear still rules!