which game should I get?

which game should I get?

• Total voters
Your only argument for PC games being scams are that video cards are expensive, which is down right retarded. PC in general or more expensive, but you get what you pay for in terms of processing power, and performance. The only way you can get a console game to look even remotely good in this day and age is to be running it off an HDtv, and those cost a LOT more than a good PC.

NoLordy said:
Oh, let's recycle our arguments becuase we plug our ears! Bah, you go ahead and spend all your money on games you'll play once or twice on systems that outdate quickly.

whatever that's your opinion...consoles own!

Boondock said:
Your only argument for PC games being scams are that video cards are expensive, which is down right retarded. PC in general or more expensive, but you get what you pay for in terms of processing power, and performance. The only way you can get a console game to look even remotely good in this day and age is to be running it off an HDtv, and those cost a LOT more than a good PC.

Quoted for truth.

We're actually keeping a gaming topic for once in here.

getout.jpg

Boondock said:

yes,exactly....buy a 250 watt computer and your screwed!!!! most games go off a 350 watt pc....I'm not buying another computer.

buy console...buy one game....and that's it......

What am I saying, this asshat (shown here:
asshat.jpg
) Doesn't listen. Let's go off topic.

ASS SANDWICH ANYONE???
ass_sandwich.jpg

mindfull said:
yes,exactly....buy a 250 watt computer and your screwed!!!! most games go off a 350 watt pc....I'm not buying another computer.

buy console...buy one game....and that's it......
... you have no idea what you're talking about, the power supply of a PC has nothing to do with what games it can and can't play.

I'd say get it on the xbox if it was between ps2 and xbox. usually the xbox version has better graphics and runs smoother so its a better choice. however, if you can play it on the pc well always go with pc. I'm really excited for this game though, is it out yet?

I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out you're a complete idiot that likes to talk out of his ass, I didn't mean any harm honest.
Also David, power supplies are related to ALL your hardware. (and antecs arent very good)

YES...its true have no clue about computer games...I just bought my first pc game recently....I had to return three video cards recently.

NoLordy said:
The power supply is related to what card you can have. But a good antec 420 w supple is $70. Small change.

Why don't you come here and blow me?

what the fuck is a antec 420 ....pic please..?

fucking hell.

Calm down guys. I want mindfull to come back, seems like a decent dude...plus that Scott Ian signature is genius.

Did you notice his briliant arguments toward pc games?

*plugs ears* LALALALALALLALALLA OOOOOOOOOOOBABABABA LALALALALALALALA!

SCAMS ARE TEH PC GAMES!