TestAmenT tour dates, updated 6/15/06

Hey there if ANYONE needs discounted tix for the keyclub show hit us up!! My band DECEPTION is opening this show!!!!!!!!! Send us a message on myspace at www.myspace.com/deception or email me at deceptionguitarist@sbcglobal.net tix are only 15 bux thru Deception and its 20 bux at the doors and even more thru ticket bastards avoid those gay service charges and get em CHEAPP from DECEPTION!!! HAIL ALL!!!!!!!!!

ANGELofMADnesS said:
I hope I can get to the Galaxy Theater show!

I'm going, I've missed way too many good shows over there... First Galaxy show for me, they always get tons of thrash bands there.

Imp! said:
I'm going, I've missed way too many good shows over there... First Galaxy show for me, they always get tons of thrash bands there.

Yeah, I've driven by it before but never seen a show at the Galaxy, It'll probably be a great show with Testament there.

I just saw that they are going to be at the BW/BK fest in Canada...i may make this voyage... anyone familiar with the area?

Hey guys, has anyone been able to get tickets for the london show? If so, where from? Everywhere is still listing the 17th! It's even still listed as the 17th on the venue's website. I'm sure if I bought a ticket for the 17th it'd still be valid for the actual date, but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess.

U.S.A.

July 12 Key Club - Hollywood, CA
July 13 Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
July 14 Nevada Empire Ballroom - Las Vegas, NV
July 15 Venue of Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ
July 16 Reflections - Victorville, CA

EUROPE

July 21 Earthshaker Fest - Rieden, Germany
July 22 Metal Camp Fest - Tolmin, Slovenia
July 24 Carling Academy Islington - London, England
July 25 Bradford Rio - Bradford, England
July 26 JB's - Dudley, England
July 28 Metalway Festival - Jerez, Spain
July 29 Metalway Festival - Gernika, Spain

ASIA:

August 05 Busan Rock Festival - Busan City, Korea

CANADA:

Oct 14 Brave Words 6-Pack Festival, Le Medley - Montreal, Canada

If I can add my 2 cents....I suggest before you guys fly over to Europe to tour, you should stop by New York City area for a show---Then fly over to Europe...Just a suggestion. Isn't NYC on the way to Europe?