TestAmenT tour dates, updated 6/15/06

LegionsInHiding said:
Hey guys, has anyone been able to get tickets for the london show? If so, where from? Everywhere is still listing the 17th! It's even still listed as the 17th on the venue's website. I'm sure if I bought a ticket for the 17th it'd still be valid for the actual date, but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess.

I usually buy my tickets from stargreen.com. But they are also still listing the gig as 17th July. So I will wait for a bit until they have the new date on before I buy my ticket.

What a fucking crazy few days...

July 23 - running MK half Marathon
July 24 - TestAmenT - in London for the second time in a year
July 26 - Off to Kos (Greece) for two weeks holiday!!!

Bring it on!!!

haha awesome, how many people are going to keep asking for what lineup is playing what show?

the band is reunited. period. alex and louie and greg are back in the band!

It wasn't a silly question. I know how Alex has his busy schedule doing other things and i wasn't sure what Greg was up to so I think it is a valid question.

I remember the last time Testament was "supposedly" coming to Arizona as do many others so I felt like asking a valid question.

Anyways, it will be cool to see them live again.

tattooedsean666 said:
It wasn't a silly question. I know how Alex has his busy schedule doing other things and i wasn't sure what Greg was up to so I think it is a valid question.

I remember the last time Testament was "supposedly" coming to Arizona as do many others so I felt like asking a valid question.

I completely agree with you...it's not a silly question. Alex and, in particular, Louie haven't been consistant with the reunion schedules until now. Alex had other projects he was working on and Louie had other issues he had to commit to.