Testament UK in July

MetalheadUK

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2009
Cambridge, UK
I am really going to try and get to the London show if possible.
Anyone got any thoughts on support for the UK dates?

My suggestion would be the awesome female fronted band Benedictum from San Diego/Phoenix.
They have played a few festivals with Testament in Europe and it would be great to see them tour.

Check them out at...

www.benedictum.net
www.myspace.com/benedictum

The band's pretty good, but I think Testament would be better off with more thrash oriented bands. Like the Japan shows with Kreator and Exodus. I wish that was the tour we had here in the states.

I just checked out Benedictum's myspace page.Not bad her voice reminds me of a cross between Halford and the guy from Dream Theater.As far as touring with Testament for me personally their are a lot of bands on that list that would come first.

There is a tour for metal bands with female vocalists only ? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

In Rome, Italy the support acts will be Kreator and Cathedral, and the bill is presented as "legends of chaos 2009"
Maybe it will be the same in the UK

Kreator would be very welcome and how about Testament bring Lazarus A.D. over, they are touring together at the moment in the USA.

I've just received an email from the ticket office saying that Manchester on July 19th has been cancelled, I also notice that it has been removed from the tour dates.
It looks like the other UK dates are still happening.

According to Warbringer's webite, they are supporting Testament on the UK dates.
I hope that is true as Warbringer are a superb new band.

Its just been confirmed that Onslaught are supporting them on at leats three of the UK dates, they're trying to get the other two as well so either Warbringer are lying or you've been misinformed.