Testament unplugged

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
I just recently got "Live at the Fillmore"... and although the whole album kicks ass... I am especially impressed with the three unplugged songs at the end... "Return to Serenity", "The Legacy" and "Trail of Tears"... I never realized Testament could be so beautiful... love the female backing vocals too... this music is very chill and I can't get enough of it!

I can't get enough of it either. I was lucky enough to get a couple of bootleg videos from 1993 where they play LIVE acoustic sets outside of a wherehouse music store parking lot and one from 1995 in a Chicago hall. Hearing acoustic versions of most of the classics is a real treat. It shows how extremely "musical" and talented Testament really is , and it's not all hidden by distorted guitar and production. The band is the real deal and I think that's one reason they are such a viable band today and more than ever , quality music.

Valofvalhalla said:
Speaking of which, HL, I'm so totally enjoying my Testament Detroit (rock city) tape. You were right, they kick hella ass!
Just hooking you up for hooking me up ! :)

Now I've got the KISS song in my head, thanks !! haha :tickled:

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
I remember reading where they said that they wanted to do a whole album of aucoustic songs. But that was years ago, now it seems innapropriate.
well - to me it doesn't:) - as far as i am concerned they can do it anytime :hotjump: