Testing my new 8string guitar

re:inanimate

Dec 13, 2008
www.myspace.com
Hi guys,this is a song that i have recorded with my new guitar,a Shecter DE with EMG808 pickups,guitars was record with my preset in Pod farm,i hope you like it,tell me what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude! That is seriously impressive. As a home hobby musician, I gotta ask what platform and software you are using? How about drums? Wish I had your technical abilities. That is cool!
Oh, and I am an old-schooler with well over 30 years of metal listening experience.

guitars sound cool, not so much digging the hi-hat, and the kick. maybe low-end needs work, but, it sounds descent. cool song btw

sounds really good dude. i really like the artwork also. Who did it?
Thanks man,the artwork was made for a friend,but he don´t have web!

Dude! That is seriously impressive. As a home hobby musician, I gotta ask what platform and software you are using? How about drums? Wish I had your technical abilities. That is cool!
Oh, and I am an old-schooler with well over 30 years of metal listening experience.
Hi dario,thanks for your words,my daw is a Cubase sx3,for guitars i use Toneport Ux2(Line6),normally i have recorded the guitars with Pod farm,but also i use Guitar rig sometimes,Drums are S2.0 with extension NY-Avatar,i think the most important thing for guitars,bass,drums...is a good EQ,with a paragraphic equalizer,and too a good execution over your instrument! thanks for your comments,if you need some more,you can write me!
guitars sound cool, not so much digging the hi-hat, and the kick. maybe low-end needs work, but, it sounds descent. cool song btw
hey man, I'll try to work on that you say, cheers!