Testing testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Qsilver
I saw Lord K in the festival area on friday. I guess it was before Moonsorrow, near the 2nd stage. just by the way :)

That´s completely correct. I was there at that time. Why the fuck didn´t you approach me and bring me beers?

Would have been cool to meet some of the fuckers here from the forums.

Originally posted by Lord K

That´s completely correct. I was there at that time. Why the fuck didn´t you approach me and bring me beers?

Would have been cool to meet some of the fuckers here from the forums.

Actually at first I was going to but then I fleed because I was pretty fucking drunk at the moment and suspicious of my language skills :lol:

Osilver...

Fuck the speaking-skills, let the beer do the talking.

You fin´s are too modest.

I´m leaving Finland today, thanx for a great time.

Saatana rakastaa teitä!

Originally posted by Qsilver
Maybe I'll learn to get rid of that modesty before next Tuska and if I then see you there I'll come and exchange few words (and beers) with you.

nice you had some good time here.

You got yourself a deal.
We´ll probably play the mainstage of Tuska next year, that´s what the organizer told me.
Looking forward to it already. Thanx people for a good time.

Meikkis on palannut. Neljä kuukautta meni että heilahti. Paska kesä, onneksi loppui. Ei ollut töitä, nollatuloilla koko vitun kesä, mitä nyt kiljun myynnistä ja muista pimeistä hommista joku satanen lohkesi. Alkukesä meni kännissä, viimeset pari kk muistin kans, johtuen minulle harvinaisesta tapauksesta eli seurustelusta. Seki sitte loppu ku lähin tänne, 300 km kuulemma liian pitkä matka, heh. Kesän aikana ei ollut kuin vähä yli 200 km välimatkaa, hah. No, itku pitkästä ilosta, hah.
Mitenkäs muitten kesät meni?
Eddy on nahkatukkana sotimassa, sen näin viimeksi pari-kolme viikkoa sitte. Se oli nukkumassa vessan lattialla ku aamulla heräsin kännissä Malkkiksen kämpiltä. Jätkällä oli lasit ja puhelin hukassa, ku soitin sen puhelimeen niin joku seurakunnan työntekijä vastas, olivat löytäneet vehkeet kirkon pihalta oksennuksen seasta tai jotaki, heh heh.
Lähtis kattoon joko pakastin laskettu kilju ois juotavaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.