Tetragrammatical Astygmata

What bothers me is your inability to get the fuck out of the thread and stop bitching about any detail you can get your hand on because it's ANUS.

You don't like ANUS. We get it, you whiny cretin.

To be quite fucking honest though, Prozak has little to no understanding of the technical details of music which is quite apparent from the blatantly ridiculous shit he's said in the past. Yet, he tries to hide this fact by resorting to obscurantism and bullshit. He fucking sucks and there's nothing wrong with pointing out that fact.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Some thoughts:

At first I thought the topic title had something to do with the grammar disease anus.com had.

More importantly, Anus need to:

A) Shut the fuck up.

B) Learn something about music.

C) Actually talk about the music once they learn something about it, instead of whatever philosophy they think musical notes on a page carry.

Thirdly, does anyone know what the hell the album title is trying to say? I've got nothing....

Where were you bastards when Erik was trying to tell me to resort to Anus.com for my information on metal and it's history.

Cythraul said:
To be quite fucking honest though, Prozak has little to no understanding of the technical details of music which is quite apparent from the blatantly ridiculous shit he's said in the past. Yet, he tries to hide this fact by resorting to obscurantism and bullshit. He fucking sucks and there's nothing wrong with pointing out that fact.

Nothing wrong with it, but isn't it a waste of your time? Everyone here seems pretty well decided on whether or not they like ANUS.com.

I have a great idea: how about we shut the fuck up about ANUS and talk about the album that caused this thread to exist. I haven't heard it, so others must start.

The album is in many ways closer to the first, in that it's a lot less chaotic than the second, with fewer riff changes per amount of time, and with a melodic sense that's somewhere between the two albums- frequently more sonorous and gentle like the first album, but occasionally bursting into the sort of insanity featured on the second. Lots of unusual chord constructions; sort of like Pure Holocaust in this respect. The overall feel is sort of an impending doom, yet with joy in the possibility of this destruction- again, Pure Holocaust (particularly the title track) seems the best comparison.

Cynical said:
The album is in many ways closer to the first, in that it's a lot less chaotic than the second, with fewer riff changes per amount of time, and with a melodic sense that's somewhere between the two albums- frequently more sonorous and gentle like the first album, but occasionally bursting into the sort of insanity featured on the second. Lots of unusual chord constructions; sort of like Pure Holocaust in this respect. The overall feel is sort of an impending doom, yet with joy in the possibility of this destruction- again, Pure Holocaust (particularly the title track) seems the best comparison.

It's like Pure Holocaust hybridized with Altars of Madness, with a little bit of Deathspell Omega and Graveland influence.

Unlike most black metal, it seems to have something to say.