Texxas Metal Fest

Shit, no dates yet.
I'd really love to go to this.
I just saw this while scrolling thru the UM forum.
Nice to see anything from TX here.
CHEERS!!!:kickass:
Were any of you guys at the Hellyeah video shoot?
It ruled, good to see Vinnie with a smile.

Shit, no dates yet.
I'd really love to go to this.
I just saw this while scrolling thru the UM forum.
Nice to see anything from TX here.
CHEERS!!!:kickass:
Were any of you guys at the Hellyeah video shoot?
It ruled, good to see Vinnie with a smile.

Texas Madfest is July 13-14 in Houston. We found this other little fest called Texxas Metal Fest, but we don't know much about it. Come out the Texas Madfest and hang with us - we'll have Barbeque!! :cool: :lol:

Here's the deal.... Dallas has an Iron Maiden tribute band called MAIDEN TEXXAS (yes with two x's) - so I'm willing to venture that it's something they are organizing or headlining, possibly with the slew of other cover bands here in TX. I'm not worried about it. I'll likely go! :lol:

Texas Madfest is July 13-14 in Houston. We found this other little fest called Texxas Metal Fest, but we don't know much about it. Come out the Texas Madfest and hang with us - we'll have Barbeque!! :cool: :lol:

Here's the deal.... Dallas has an Iron Maiden tribute band called MAIDEN TEXXAS (yes with two x's) - so I'm willing to venture that it's something they are organizing or headlining, possibly with the slew of other cover bands here in TX. I'm not worried about it. I'll likely go! :lol:
Nope, I play in Maiden Texxas and we have nothing to do with this show. We only use 2 xx's because there's already a band called Maiden Texas.

Überschall;6077931 said:
Nope, I play in Maiden Texxas and we have nothing to do with this show. We only use 2 xx's because there's already a band called Maiden Texas.

Come on down and join us in Houston for MADFEST, i guarantee you won't be disappointed, as it is gonna be a killer two days of Texas Grown, and bred metal along with some out of towners that will blow you away also(MINDFLOW from Brazil, PRYMARY from Cal. DARK EMPIRE from all over the world), We would love to have you there, and also there are going to be some special things happening, but i want to save those for the show and let everyone be surprised.

Überschall;6077931 said:

Hmm.... well if you aren't involved, and that's not the reason it's happening, then maybe I should be worried!! :err:

When is your next gig? I need to get out of the house and away from this computer for a night!! :loco:

Hmm.... well if you aren't involved, and that's not the reason it's happening, then maybe I should be worried!! :err:

When is your next gig? I need to get out of the house and away from this computer for a night!! :loco:

05/18/2007 09:00 PM - Firewater
10261 Technology Blvd E, Dallas, Texas 75220 -
Destroyer (Kiss Trib) Maiden Texxas (Maiden Trib) and Judas Rising (Priest trib).

05/19/2007 11:00 PM - Bronco's Sports Bar & Grill
900 Airport Fwy # 166,, Hurst, Texas 76054 -
Maiden Texxas live. www.broncossportsbar.com

06/09/2007 10:00 PM - Hot Rods and Hogs
706 N. Watson (hwy 360), Arlington, Texas 76011 -
Maiden Texxas and Kiss Tribute Band Destroyer.

06/16/2007 08:15 PM - Mike's Club
HWY 171, Leesville, Louisiana 71446 -
Maiden Texxas and Stonecrop Live. Brought to you by SWAMPTHING PRODUCTIONS.

06/29/2007 10:00 PM - O'Riley's
8989 Forest Lane, Dallas, Texas 75201 - $7

06/30/2007 09:15 PM - Bronco's Sports Bar & Grill
900 Airport Fwy # 166, Hurst, Texas 76054 -
Maiden Texxas goes on at 9:30 till 11PM

07/13/2007 09:15 PM - Bronco's Sports Bar & Grill
900 Airport Fwy # 166, Hurst, Texas 76054 -
Maiden Texxas and Alcoholica. MTX goes on 1st. www.broncossportsbar.com

08/24/2007 10:00 PM - O'Riley's
8989 Forest Lane, Dallas, Texas 75201 -

Maiden Texxas and Mindcrime(Queensryche Trib band from Houston). Maiden Texxas goes on at ~10:30PM.