Thales/Hearse....

Tee said:
I listened to the tune. it's amazing. and extremely professional. very nice, you really have every reason to be proud. :cool:

everybody, listen to this great metal from Finland.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=95898

I hope I did it right.

BEHOLD! THALES IS ONE OF THE SEVEN SAGES. ONCE WHEN KING CROESSUS WAS AT A LOSS HOW TO TAKE HIS ARMY ACROSS A RIVER WHERE THERE WAS NO BRIDGE, IT IS SAID THAT THALES, WHO WAS THEN SERVING WITH THE ARMY, SWITCHED THE COURSE OF THE RIVER, CAUSING IT TO FLOW BEHIND THE ARMY INSTEAD OF ALTOGETHER IN FRONT OF THEM. --FROM HERODOTUS, "THE PERSIAN WARS (I.75)"

As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision: So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to do miraculous signs and wonders. For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith. A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.

[_NevermorE_] said:
great music indeed! Thanx Tee :) Combines prog with Death (opeth and dark tranquility-like) and doom as well! Do you know if the songs of their demo are the same good?

hah, no, not at all, as I got the link from Hearse yesterday.
thanks Hears, for forcing me to listen to your band. :loco:
I'm sure he'll come to give more info...

yes, We definetily want to do that, but when we come home, because there's no use of doing it at work (We can't listen to anything.... mainly... )

:D

I understand the TP part, esp. if you have good digestion, but hey, why are you alone? because you're an insane music composer? :err: