Thank You, Corona

Aja, your krew always works so hard. They kick some major ass!

They DO! They go WAAAYYY beyond the call of duty it almost makes me feel :puke:sometimes cuz they care so much. :oops: Awwww!! They have been in overload mode lately too cuz 3 of us 5 girls are a little gimpy these days and I absolutely ADORE our crew for all they do to make sure we girls stay well and heal up. :cry: It makes me cry!!!!! Much love to you guys!!!

i met this cool chick that night - her boyfriend said she's our biggest deaf fan. it was inspiring to see how much music reaches beyond just the aural spectrum. i'm familiar with the basic nuts and bolts of sound waves but never imagined the depth that music's energy can encompass. truly opened my mind to what a beautiful world it is and the gifts we find in life.

i met this cool chick that night - her boyfriend said she's our biggest deaf fan. it was inspiring to see how much music reaches beyond just the aural spectrum. i'm familiar with the basic nuts and bolts of sound waves but never imagined the depth that music's energy can encompass. truly opened my mind to what a beautiful world it is and the gifts we find in life.

I remember her! I ran into her as I was coming out of the powder room before the show and she gave me a big hug and was so delighted to "say" hello. The enjoyment and excitement she expressed was so heartwarming and contagious, I couldn't help but beam right back at her!