Thank you for the Birthday Wishes at GATES OF METAL FEST

Thanks all for the birthday wishes during the LA GATES OF METAL FEST. WE had a blast and it was hilarious when they (Eddie) brought out my birthday cookie....during Hallowed when I sang "running lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

My girls never came in w/ the next part and I'm holding that note on and on and on thinking "okay...what is wrong w/ the sound???"

Then I looked over and saw Eddie holding the cookie...w/ a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKINSON" written on it....too funny.

Thanks everyone who came out to support local original metal especially those who stuck around to see our show. Maybe next year we'll have some originals to play..........

That was funny Jen... when you were holding that note. You looked pretty surprised. I was tripping myself...

Later after you continued the song... I went looking around for someone to break me off some of your cookie. Man I was hungry... I was rolling on beer and limes at that point.

I was just a touch delirious when you ladies hit the stage.

I didn't get a chance to breathe in between Leatherwolf & the Maidens.

I had a great time... just observing and soaking it all in.

Bruce Chickinson said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot...i had to leave early to get up at 5 the next day and I felt bad because I was depriving everyone of cookie

It's OK... I'm over it. I don't need to be eating that late anyways. I got up at 6AM (for work) - hating life! Even after a Venti Americano and some RedBull. I'm back to normal today... getting old.