Thank you!!! From Futures End

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
All of us from Futures End wish to thank all of YOU for making our experience at Progpower USA Showcase and the Main Event so amazing!

There are so many people that we wish to mention here!

The Fans - There are soo many of you that we would love to mention here! The response to our music and our set has been so overwhelming and unexpected that we are all truly grateful. Andy Selden, Amy, Greg Hasbrouk, Greg Parnell, Scott, Daniel, Bear, Eric, Rafa - sheesh, the list goes on! It was fantastic to meet with you all and hang out with you at this truly wonderful event. You all made every minute of the hard work, the sweat, the tears, and the lack of sleep worth it! We enjoyed meeting every single one of you. We cannot properly express to you how much your enthusiasm means to us!

Shane Dubose! The hardest workin man in the showcase business! Thanks so much bro! It was just incredible! You made the entire process so easy and your low-stress demeanor when it came to making sure we had everything we needed was what we needed to do our job. Thank you again for making it possible for us to be a part of your event!

Glenn - I know you have been thanked numerous times for your hard work, dedication, and perserverance for bringing to the world - and to the American audiences - a genre of music that is largely overlooked by the mainstream. It is because of your annual tradition with this festival that so many of us get to enjoy the live music of bands that - in many cases - we couldnt get to see unless we went to Europe! It also give so many of us an opportununity to play the music we love in a venue specifically geared toward the fans, and our peers. Thank you again for this unique and wonderful event!

Lance King - Lance, where do we even start? You have been our biggest supporter and our intrepid backer, giving us everything we needed to bring our music to the world, and to the Progpower USA X Showcase! As always, it was great to work with you and for us to hang out with you. And of course, having you onstage with us to sing was just incredible for every one of us! Your performance of 'Inner Self' just killed!

John Cheek - Your support and enthusiasm has been just oustatnding, John. We appreciate the hard work you have done for us since day one, and especially at the festival! You ROCK!

Chris Salinas - Chris!!! You learned that song in an hour and D-LIVERED! OH YEAH!!! I know we had a rough patch in the middle of that number, but you held it together like the total professional that you are! We are hoping to work with you again, brother! WELL DONE AND THANK YOU!

Beth Mays - Beth, you took care of all kinds of things for us and we are eternally grateful! Your tireless work for us in making everything just right was just what we needed to take the edge off of our anxieties! Separating the green M and M's out for Freddy was a fine touch!

Leah Burlington - LEAH!!! You took incredible pictures! THANK YOU! We are all very anxious to see your work as soon as you return from the road with Pagans Mind!

The Crew - Rick, Mike, Shane, Doug - ALL of you! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Total professionals, all! Thanks for making this thing go as smoothly as it did! You guys are just amazing!

Thank you all, so much! All of the guys from F.E. are truly grateful for every one of you!

All of us from Futures End wish to thank all of YOU for making our experience at Progpower USA Showcase and the Main Event so amazing!

You can pay us back by pressing more copies of the cd, so we can buy them. :lol: *in best Cookie Monster voice* "Me want!!!!"

wait - Rafa was there? :erk: why didn't someone introduce him to me? :cry:

oh... but beyond that, yeah you guys made plenty of new fans this past weekend and deservedly so. Great job from everyone of the Futures End band members on stage last Thursday night! :worship: Hope to see you out this way again sooner than later!

~Hoyt.

Said it all along- the music stands on its own. Supporting it was easy. The fact that the band is so dedicated, talented and just flat out, all-around good people made it even more natural and easy. : ) It was a delight to support ALL of the bands on Thursday.

Very proud to be remotely associated with the Futures End endeavor.

Viva la green M n Ms (they get no love) and we can't have guitar dudes passing out from low blood sugar onstage. haha.

I was blown away by your guy's awesome performance. I was actually looking forward to seeing and hearing you guys play.

As for the CD, it is just flat out KILLER! Oh, how I would love to sit your ass on my couch in my living room and let you listen to it on my audio rig! I am so glad I managed to snag a copy as soon as your set ended!

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the Triton Power Cruise! :kickass:

You can pay us back by pressing more copies of the cd, so we can buy them. :lol: *in best Cookie Monster voice* "Me want!!!!"
lol there were more in the vendor area boobie ; ) But I'm happy to say
I sold all but what I promised the band to take home (glad I over estimated)
The album will be available very soon at all the usual places ; ):kickass:
In fact you can pre order it now on Amazon and Nightmare, CDinzane and quite possibly The End and Century Media. pssssst Exploding Ned's took a couple..shhhhh don't tell anyone.

Sabaton. Brainstorm. Primal Fear. All those songs I'm completely familiar with. All those catchy anthems that kicked ass over the weekend. And what has stuck in my mind after five days? The hook that runs through "Terrors of War." It's a cool song on the CD, but live it was outrageously infectious. Infected by a Prog song... go figure.

Thanks gents, Future's End was the surprise of the show for me. A great way to start things off, for sure! I listened to the cd for the first time last night, and it blew me away! Nice work!

Great show guys, and thanks for the photos and chit-chat you offered to anyone that wanted.

I have your T-shirt! Regards from the Spanish guy.

Christian, thank you for thanking us but we have to thank you for making this spectacular music that fills our ears and makes us smile. You are a class act brother. :worship: :worship:

The Metal community needs more bands like you guys!

Hopefully we will be coming to see Futures End headlining at ProgPower USA XII :kickass:

Fan? Who said I was a fan? geeeeeezzzzz :zombie:

See what I get....the best thing about Triton is Steve cant leave mhwuahauahuahuahauahau!!!!!

Bear

Anyone got videos or anything from the Futures End gig?

Can't seem to find anything on youtube, if there's anyone out there who's got something, let us see it! :D