Thank you!!! From Futures End

Anyone got videos or anything from the Futures End gig?

Can't seem to find anything on youtube, if there's anyone out there who's got something, let us see it! :D

They only played one show and it was recorded professionally. I know that 2 songs should be on the PPUSA DVD, not You tube though, unless Christian had some recording the band from backstage?

Bear

They only played one show and it was recorded professionally. I know that 2 songs should be on the PPUSA DVD, not You tube though, unless Christian had some recording the band from backstage?

Bear

We did have our entire set shot professionally, and as soon as we know when we will be getting the footage and the audio, we will let you all know! I shot a bunch of backstage stuff, but none of the show in keeping with the rules. We will keep you posted!

Hey guys it was a pleasure shooting your crazy asses!! I got them all to you and glad you like them!! You guys kicked so much ass!!! Honored to be your friend!!

I told the guy that I came with that you guys sounded great on the song samples that I heard and you made a believer out of him by the time you left the stage. He also bought your CD and he is a seasoned metal veteran that is not easy to impress.

You guys put on a great show and I really appreciate you sticking around to sign your CD, it showed that you really wanted to be there and know what it takes to build a following. If you ever play up the road here in Austin, I will definitely make the show and at least buy you drinks. Good luck and keep rocking your asses off. I love the CD and have a hard time taking it out of my car player to listen to others. Oh yeah, your show opening set kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to hang out with everyone that came! We had a great time meeting everyone and are happy to do it at every opportunity. We all appreciate your kind words and are very glad you dig our record!
We will be on the road next spring, and I am QUITE sure that Austin is on the list of stops!
Take care!

CDW
Futures End Cheese Grater

You guys kicked ass and were awesome to deal with! It was my pleasure to help out some guys who know how to play and rock it out and who don't have egos to match! Looking forward to seeing you guys on the cruise -- this time from the audience! :headbang:

Rick - You were AWESOME to work with! I really appreciate your professionalism and your attention to detail. You took care of everything I needed in a flash. I am happy to hear you will be joining us on the cruise! KILLER! When we hit the road next year I hope you can come with! I need a pro like you as a tech! AND! uhm...would you mind teaching me some stuff? =)

Christian
Futures End Cheese Grater