Thank you from PP Europe

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
So, we will leave Atlanta today, but I would to thank you all for the great time we had in Atlanta. So glad we finally decided to come over.

It was great to finally meet Glenn after all these years of email chats. And it was great to see our old buddy Claus from Intromental, that was ages ago man!

We also met a lot of other great people and we really enjoyed the parties at the Artmore hotel.

Musically we enjoyed a lot of bands, my personal highlights:
Biggest winner: MYRATH
Best music: HEAVENS CRY
Pleasent surprise: ARMORED SAINT
Entertainment: SABATON

All in all it was just great and it even made me more proud that we ever have started ProgPower in Europe back in 1999 and now have 2 great editions every year in Baaro, The Netherlands and Atlanta, USA. With a relative young edition in Norway, Progpower Oslo.

So once again a big thank you everyone we met, especially Glenn.

We will be back in a few years and we hope to see some of you in Baarlo someday.

Rene & Claudia
Progpower Europe

I'm glad you guys could make it! I had a good time talking with *insert name here*. He had white-blonde hair and a beard.

I hope we see y'all next year. :)

That's really cool that you came over for the fest!
I was at the very first ProgPower Europe in Tilburg -- my first overseas trip of any kind -- and it's still one of the best experiences I've ever had!

Thank you, Rene! Here's a nice photo of us with you and Claudia that Stephen Schmidt took.

9765307155_e4ee75f35e_c.jpg

~Jen