Thank you from Troy

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
I had the best time at the event chatting and hanging out with everybody. I got the coolest ZH gift ever from Stacy and Dennis handing me off there Missouri license plate that said ZERO HR!!!! I have that hanging up proudly in my room and I think this one is going be tough to top.. Thank you both again for being so supportive to ZH and DM YOU TWO RULE!!!.. Both Ralf and Wayne for cracking myself up. I should book these two guys for open mic night at some comedy club.
I got to watch Everygrey tear it up with my brotha Darrin and we were rocking out with the metal signs up in the air, \m/!!!!!!!! YOU RULE Darrin, thanks so much for putting together our killer forum and for being one the coolest kats I know.
My local brothers Henry, Pooch and Ty kick ass and I always love hanging out with these kats. I'm really looking forward to hearing Henry rip it up on the new Imagika disc and seeing them tear it up live again.
Also hanging out with the many other great musicians at the show (and making me look cool since I was chatting with these shredders) Dave from Power of Omens, Nick from Redemption, Chris and Joel from Reading Zero, Dustin from Katagory 5 (and I must mention his sweet wife Sherri), the guys in Primary, and Krusty/Antithesis.. I must mention these two shredders again along with the talented bunch Wayne from Silent Shadows, and Henry from Imagika, \m/!!.
Also always good seeing my brothers: Zilla (Metal-brother), ToddS, Metal Dave (who is so METAL and the only one I remember head-banging to our set at last years ProgPower), Angela (who is always so sweet), Ryan and Ray (our buds from Philly), DJ ZERO HOUR, Jeff/Shrike, Shane for hooking us all up with the cool pre-party event, Coldie, Eric (who I chatted for hours on the plane to Atlanta), and all the many other cool people I chatted and hung out with at the event.
A big thank you goes out to our label owner, Ken Golden and the rest of the Sensory crew for selling our cds and shirts and for being so good to ZERO HOUR and DEATH MACHINE!!! And Glenn for putting together such a great festival for us all, YOU RULE, BRO!!!
Also, I miss my brotha Bob "BUDDAH" Marchion who I wish would make it to one of these Bad-Boys so we can hangout and catch up. It hasn't been the same without you here in Cali, brotha!!! Hopefully we'll get to play in AZ sometime in the near future, YOU ALWAYS RULE, BRO!!!

Troy

P.S. Ralf Walters for president!!..

UPDATE: ITS AWESOME BEING SINGLE

Hell yeah my brotha Troy!

It was good to see you again as well as hang out through out the weekend with you! :worship:

BTW, if you want us to still come out and play a show with you guys early next year in the bay (what the name of that club again?), let me know.... the K5 guys are totaly for it, and it would give me and sheri a good excuse to see you and Jasun, see you guys live again and hang with our other bay area brotha's Bear, Henry and Pooch!

ahhhhhh... good times!
Dscf0052.jpg

\m/
Dustin

Troy,

You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have and thank you for the sweet message. I had a great time meeting everyone who came up. Ralf and Wayne are truly two funny guys and I thank them for constantly reminding me that Jasun and Troy are wonderful guys... ;) They are right. And Darrin was one of the nicest guys i have ever met. Everyone was so great. Love the pic with the Evil Dead shirt (Bruce rules!!!). I love you and miss you....can't wait to see you again soon. Death Machine RULES!!!

PS - We really missed you Jasun...hope you can make it next year.

Linda