PROGPOWER EUROPE RULED and thank you from ZH.

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Just wanted to say we had the best time in Baarlo and want to thank Rene, Christian and all the staff at ProgPower Europe. The staff was amazing help to me (Jeroen & Martijn thanks for the help on the guitar gear) and the sound was amazing. Just a very friendly helpful crew Rene has and they all did an amazing job.

Want to thank all the people who attended this great event as we felt so great with the amazing response. So many great people we hung out with and so many great bands on the bill. So many great memories we have from this event. Hanging out with the guys from Alarum, our bro Marcel and his lady Miranda and the guys Sun Caged, Suspyre and the best yet I got to chat it up with Paul and Sean of CYNIC!! Their set was off the charts and just great people in that band. I Wish them so much success with their return.

We have so many friends we see at the event and just wanted you all to know you're the best. It's the best to chat with everyone and catch up. So many great people to thank as it would take forever and i'm afraid I'd miss someone.

Appreciate everyones positive vibes towards Troy and his upcoming Surgery and we'll do our best to keep you updated on him and ZH.

Thanks you for the best time we've had in a long time.

Jasun/ZH

It was great to see you again and meeting Chris. It was two years ago since we met!! Unbelievable!! The gig was great!! And I was so impressed by Chris performance. It was the first time I saw him in action.

I hope that you guys will return fast to our shores. Maybe a headline tour through Holland, Belgium and maybe Germany? I know one thing for sure, one Zero Hour concert a year is NOT enough for me!

Finished the pics

http://www.havermout.net/gig3.php?naam=Zero Hour&datum=2008-10-04

DSC_4309.jpg

METAL!! :)

enjoy !

H.